Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017 –Apply online- Director/ Counselor Posts: Central Bank of India has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Director/ Counselor vacancies for FLCC (Financial Literacy & Counseling Centre) for Shahdol and Jabalpur District under Central Bank of India Jabalpur Region on Annual Contract basis for the year 2017-18. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 05-10-2017. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below Read more <<<
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017-18:
Central bank of India invites application form from eligible and dynamic contenders to fill vacant posts. Job hunters who want to do job in government bank sector they must apply for the CBI jobs by submitting their application form before the last date 05-10-2017. Official site of Central bank of India is Apply Online
Recruitment Notification 2017:
Bank Name: Central Bank of India
Counselor of FLCC
Official Website: Apply Online
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Director/ Counselor
1. Jabalpur: 01 Post
2. Shahdol: 01 Post
Educational criteria for Central Bank of India recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation/ Post Graduation degree from a UGC recognized University with relevant experience.
Age should be less than 35 years and for the rest vacancies, age should not be more then 65 years.
Salary: – Rs.15000/- Per Month
Application Fee: There is no Application fee is Prescribed
What is the Selection Processer for CBI Recruitment:
Applicants who meet with all eligibility criteria related to these Graduate Pass jobs will be selected on the basis of their performance in various round of selection. The various rounds of selections are as follow:
1: Selection will be held on Written Exam.
2: Selection will be held on Oral Test.
3: Selection will be held on Interview.
What is the Procedure to Apply
for CBI Recruitment:
The Process for applying these Graduate Pass jobs in India is to apply offline. There is no other way to apply these Government jobs. Below we also share the direct official link to apply. We advise all interested candidates to click on that link for online application form...
How to Apply For Central Bank Of India Recruitment 2017:
Job fighters who are satisfying above given eligibility norms they may apply for CBI Bank FLCC Recruitment by following the below mention steps
· Visit the official website of the organization which is Apply Online
· On the home page press on to link of “Career with us” tab.
· Hit on to the “New Recruitment” link.
· Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of relevant certificates, subscribing as “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor for FLCC ———– on contract” through Registered post only to the Senior Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, In front of South Avenue Mall, Polipathar, Gwarighat Road, Jabalpur-482001 on or before 05-10-2017.
· Read out the CBI notification carefully.
· Download the application form
· Fill it in proper manner and attach all the documents and super scribed this form by envelope.
· Send it to the below mention address.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05-10-2017.