District Project Management Unit Jamshedpur Jobs 2017 – 96 Community Organiser Posts: District Project Management Unit (DPMU), Jamshedpur has announced notification for the recruitment of 96 Community Organiser vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 04-10-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
DPMU Jamshedpur Community Organizer Recruitment 2017 Walk in Interview For 96 Jobs. District Project Management Group of Jamshedpur is looking for eligible candidates on contract basis for the post of community organizer in 72 villages. Candidates willing to apply for this contract basis jobs need to submit the application to the head of panchayat before last date. Those who are shortlisted from verification must attend an walkin interview to and provide proofs for all the details they have furnished in application form in respect to DPMU Jamshedpur Community Coordinator Recruitment 2017. Application submitting candidates must have minimum qualification of matric.
On or before 04th october 2017 candidates must be able to submit the application form. If any doubts are there regarding this DPMU Jamshedpur Recruitment you can call to Satyendra Mishra, , NNP, DPMU, East Singhbhum whose number is 09958598434. Aspirants with an age in the range of 18 to 45 years can only apply for these jobs. There is no discrimination in selection process. So reservation is not applicable in this recruitment. Male and Female candidates with these qualifications can submit their application forms. There are two notification for Community Organized Recruitment. Download the one which is application for your regions and apply as per the rules
DPMU Jamshedpur Vacancy Full Details:
: District Project Management Group
: Govt Jobs
: Community Organizer
: 04th October 2017
Eligibility Criteria ForDPMU Jamshedpur Community Organizer Recruitment 2017:
Candidate who are submitting the application forms need to complete minimum of matric from an recognized institution of the state. The applicant should read and write regional language. Skills like Leadership and Training is necessary.
Upper age limit: 45 Years
Lower age Limit: 18 years
: There is no application Fee
: After verifying the application forms candidates with eligible qualifications can attend the walkin interview when intimated.
: According to the rules of the organization
Application format is available in the notifications related to this DPMU Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017. So candidates has to apply for these jobs by submission of the filled application form along with respective certificates to the head of the panchayat before last date. Applications with in complete information are not applicable for shortlisting. So fill application form with all the information genuinely.
Instruction to Apply Online –
1. Log on to official website at Apply Online
2. Find and Select CAREERS section to go to respective webpage.
3. DPMU Jamshedpur Community Coordinator 2017 and select the link click here to Apply.
4. Then click on Notification link to download Official Advertisement as PDF file.
5. Get back to previous page and Instructions link.
6. Read Official Notification and all instructions carefully before applying online.
7. Click on Apply link to proceed to Online Application Form.
8. Fill up Application Form with your personal, educational and communication details.
9. Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
10. Click on Save Details button on completion of filling up.
11. Note down your Registration Number and Password for future reference.
12. Take printout of Application Form and Chelan for record and more use.
13. Pay Application Fee and Exam Fee at nearby Post Office having E-Payment Facility.
14. Keep your copy of Fee Chelan as proof of Fee Payment for future reference.
Last to submit the application form: 04th October 2017