MPPEB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 192 Block Extension Officer, Social Worker & Other Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has announced notification for the recruitment of 192 Block Extension Officer, Social Worker, Conservation Officer, Counselor, Assistant Statistics Officer Assistant Statistics Officer, Assistant Programmer & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-09-2017 to 11-10-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are given below. Check before Apply via anunadeducation.com
Good News for the Government Jobs 2017, Madhya Pradesh Vyapam has released MPPEB Group I Notification 2017 to fill 192 Block Extension Officer, Advisor, social worker, and other vacant posts. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs can utilize this opportunity and ensure the eligibility criteria for MP Vyapam BEO Vacancy. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply MP Vyapam Recruitment 2017.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam)
Recruitment 2017 gives a large number of jobs under Government of India. MPPEB invites online applications for the following Social Worker Posts during 2017-18. As soon as 2017 will be downloaded in official website @ www.vyapam.nic.in
MPPEB Vacancy Full Details
Total No. of Posts: 192
Name of the Exam: Group-01 (Sub Group -3) Combined Recruitment Test – 2017
Name of the Post:
1. Block Extension Officer: 61 posts
2. Assistant Programmer: 07 posts
3. Manager (General): 03 posts
4. Assistant Statistics Officer: 01 post
5. Assistant Statistics Officer (Backlog): 19 posts
6. Program Manager (IEC & Advertisement & MIS): 01 post
7. Program Manger (Child Protection): 01 post
8. Program Officer (MIS): 01 post
9. Program Officer IEC & Propaganda: 01 post
10. Accounting Officer: 01 post
11. Conservation Officer – Institutional Care: 14 posts
12. Conservation Officer – Non- Institutional Care: 19 posts
13. Counselor: 23 posts
14. Social Worker: 40 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 28 years for Unreserved, 40 years for Male (UR), 45 years for Other categories as on 01-01-2017. Refer the notification for complete details.
Note: Above mentioned Age limit eligible only for Resident of Madhya Pradesh.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Sociology for Post No.1, Degree in Mathematics or Physics or CS or Statistics or Operation Research or Computer Application or B.E./ B.Tech In C.S or Electronics Engg for Post No.2, MBA & 1 year Computer Diploma for Post No.3, Degree in Economics or Statistics or Commerce or Mathematics or Computer Applications or Computer Operations for Post No.5, MCA or M.Sc. Computer Science and Graduation in Equivalent Subject for Post No.6, Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Psychology for Post No.11 to 14. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
The MP Vyapam Online offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Social Worker Jobs is given below
- Section Expansion Instructor – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Assistant Programmer – Rs.9300 – 34,800/- With 3400/3600/- Grade Pay
- Manager (General) – Rs.9300 – 34,800/- With 3400/3600/- Grade Pay
- Assistant Statistical Officer – Rs.9300 – 34,800/- With 3400/3600/- Grade Pay
- Statistical Officer – Rs.9300 – 34,800/- With 3400/3600/- Grade Pay
- Program Manager IEC and Publicity and MIS – Rs.35,000/-
- Program Manager child Protection – Rs.35,000/-
- Program Officer MIS – Rs.26,250/-
- Program Officer IEC and child Protection – Rs.26,250/-
- Accounting Officer – Rs.17,500/-
- Protection Officer Local care – Rs.21,000/-
- Protection Officer Non-local care – Rs.21,000/-
- Advisor – Rs.14,000/-
- Social Worker – Rs.14,000/-
Exam Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for Two Exam Papers (Unreserved), Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (Reserved candidates of Madhya Pradesh). There is no fee for Direct Recruitment -Backlog.
Note: All the candidates have to pay Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) & Rs. 40/- for Form fee (For Citizen user).
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 27-09-2017 to 11-10-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
Log on to MPPEB careers page at official website Apply Online
Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
Pay the application fee as per the category
Complete the MPPEB Application Form with the essential data.
Check the Details before Submitting.
Take a print out of MPPEB Recruitment 2017 application form
Starting Date for Online Registration &
Making Corrections in Application
Last Date for Online Registration
Last Date for Making
Corrections in Application
Dates for Examination
05 & 06-11-2017
First Session Exam Timings
07:30 AM to 12:00 AM
Second Session Exam Timings
12:30 PM to 05:00 PM